DHi (Direct Hair Implantation) is the process of taking from the donor area (the area where the hair is taken) with special needles and pen made for DHi and placing it in the area to be implanted with the same needle within 1-2 minutes. FUE is the first method that comes to mind when it comes to hair transplantation with DHi, but there are a few noteworthy differences between the 2 methods.
What are the differences of the DHi method from FUE?
- One of the most important differences of DHi hair transplantation method is that it allows hair to be transplanted without shaving.
- Since the hair follicles are transplanted within 1-2 minutes after taking them from the donor area, the hair follicles are not allowed to wait outside the body. This minimizes the possibility of hair follicles being damaged.
- In areas where hair does not fall out completely, it is possible to sow between the hair more easily.
More intensive hair transplantation can be done especially in narrow areas.
Although the healing process after hair transplantation varies from patient to patient, it covers a period of approximately 1 year. The first three days after the operation are very important. There may be some pain in the first night, but if you use pain medication prescribed by your doctor, you can have a comfortable night. In the first days after planting, you should lie on your back as much as possible and not make any contact with the planted area.
There may be minor bleeding in the area where the hair follicles are planted during the first 3 days and in the transplanted area. This is normal. To prevent inflammation, you should use the antibiotic cure provided by your doctor regularly for the first five days after the operation.
At the end of the first three days, the first washing process begins. You should perform the washing process as described for you with the special care lotion and shampoo recommended by your doctor for 10 days starting from the third day.
Heavy and challenging sports should be avoided for at least 1 month after hair transplantation. Because sports cause an increase in blood pressure and heart rate. Increasing the heart rate may cause micro channels in which hair follicles are planted to bleed and damage the transplanted hair follicles. After one month you can go back to your sport, but you should be careful not to have any beat to your planted area. Still you can go back to your normal life after first wash .
What does he Package include ?
- 3 days accommodation
- VIP transfers ( we will be taking you from airport to hotel and then hospital and back to your hotel and to doctor’s clinic and then back to airport so on.)
- Your personal translator
- All preoperative assessments (blood tests,chest xray if needed)
- PRP session