Plastic surgery has been accepted by Hollywood as its own and it is no longer considered rare or unusual. To improve their physical appeal, almost every celebrity has undergone some form of cosmetic surgery. Many celebrities have it done, whether it’s a non-invasive Botox injection or cosmetic procedures, such as liposuction and breast augmentation. Although most superstars perform these procedures, not all of them are so outspoken about their experience. While some stars are very proud of conducting plastic surgery operations and do not attempt to conceal them, others do. However, with before and after images, having some kind of cosmetic surgery becomes apparent in the age of the Internet.
- Iggy Azalea: Iggy Azaela, an Australian rapper, has admitted to herself that she has undergone breast augmentation. She was not afraid of exposing her secret, or ashamed of it, and she was pretty positive about her breasts. She had wanted to have breast augmentation performed for a long time, according to her. She had been persuaded by her friends to make the secret public about four months after her operation.
- Kylie Jenner: Over the past few years, Kylie’s appearance has changed dramatically and that is due to plastic surgery procedures. For months Kylie denied getting any treatments, but her fuller pout is clear evidence of Botox injections and fillers. She also had breast augmentation, chin implant, surgery on the upper eyelid, nose work, and reshaping of the jaw. Several people have commented that her insecurity about her body is the reason behind her going under the knife.
- Yolanda Hadid: “Living in a body free of breast implants, fillers, Botox, extensions and all the bullshit I thought I needed to keep up with what society conditioned me to believe what a sexy woman should look like until the toxicity of it all almost killed me,” she wrote on her Instagram page. Hadid has also talked about how, after being diagnosed with Lyme, she stopped having Botox injections and dermal fillers years ago.
- Cardi B.: In the past, the breakout rapper of 2017 was outspoken about her decision to undergo multiple plastic surgery procedures. In addition to breast augmentation, Cardi B confessed to having illicit injections into her ass in an interview. “To get lipo, where they put the fat transfer in your ass and it gets bigger, you need to have fat. I did have no type of fat,” she said.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Kim’s sister, Kourtney Kardashian, also underwent plastic surgery. When she was in college, she had a breast implant and she didn’t keep it a secret. Rhinoplasty and butt implant surgery were also performed later.
- Ashley Tisdale: The High School Musical star had a rhinoplasty in 2007 to fix a deviated septum. “Because I believe in cosmetic surgery, I didn’t do this. I did this to help my health. I almost couldn’t breathe out of the right side of my nose, literally,” Tisdale told People Magazine.
- Angelina Jolie: The actress spoke about her decision to undergo a preventive double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery in a ground-breaking New York Times Op-ed. “Nine weeks later, with the reconstruction of the breasts with an implant, the final operation is done. In the last few years, there have been many developments in this technique, and the results can be stunning,” she wrote.
- Khloe Kardashian: The star confessed to dissolving facial fillers on her talk show, Kocktails With Khloe. “I had to go to get this whole thing dissolved,” she said, “my face was so messed up. It was a bummer and I’m scared to do it again now. And I’m almost like, I swear I’m always in my face with things.”